Command I.T. Services offer clients a full range of Cabling, Security and IT related Services. We combine our expertise and knowledge in IT to provide fast, efficient and quality service in data, telecommunication, audio visual and security systems including:
- Structured Cabling ADC Krone, Panduit, And TE
- Adds/Moves/Changes and General Network Cabling Cat 5E, Cat 6, Cat 6A
- UTP / STP Network Cabling
- Fibre Optic Installation and Testing
- Telephone Cabling and Installation
- Security Cabling and Installation
- Public Address Systems
- 4K and High Definition Video Walls
- Reticulated and Distributed Commercial Display Systems
- Civil Works
- Pit and Pipe Works
- Wireless Pole and Tower Installations
- CCTV Installation, Maintenance and Support
- Electronic Intruder Alarms
- Buildings Access Control Systems
- Fire Alarm Emergency Warning Systems
We have extensive experience in all kinds of cabling from small to large projects
and can provide customers with a 15 and 25 year warranty on installations.
We can ensure that all our Cabling technicians hold the required licenses to lawfully and safely install any fixed cabling including:
Open Registration with Endorsements, Registered Cablers Licenses, Vendor Specific Product Training.
Command IT is a fully licensed security company (CCTV and Security Licence: #46643) authorised to supply the services of Security Consultants or Security Installers as governed by the Security and Related Activities (Control) Act 1996 and the Security and Related Activities (Control) Regulations 1997 for Private security activities within Western Australia.
With our extensive background in the IT and telecommunication services we are particularly equipped to meet the challenge of modern Security Systems, CCTV and Access Control Solutions with higher degrees of complexity as technologies have moved heavily towards IP and present as much of an IT Challenge as they do a physical install challenge.
Our Team includes licensed Security Installers authorised to install, maintain and repair security equipment controlled by the Act. Any team member contracted to work on your security solution is guaranteed trained and licensed to perform the specific role or task for which they are employed.